Marketsmith – Media Buyer
Marketsmith, Inc., and our companies i.Predictus and Brushfire, are all experiencing great expansion. The level of growth is really spectacular, and we are looking for extraordinary people to join our organization – people with talent, boundless energy, skills and the ability to master new challenges. People who like people, with a background of achievement that isn’t necessarily academic, but reflects their own personal growth. Our unique culture puts our employees first, where we work together as teams – from new graduates to seasoned professionals, and offer tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement for all.
The media buyer will be an integral part of our media services team, with the ability to pivot from local media negotiation to national media buying. You should be highly motivated, and have a strong ability to collaborate with other professionals, from the team at Marketsmith to media companies and clients. We are seeking a dynamic, articulate, organized and energetic individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Strategic plan development
- Seek out and evaluate opportunities across all media channels
- Day to day stewardship of on-going media promotions/events, etc.
- Manage media buying and reporting
- Media planning and/or buying Print, Digital, TV SF /LF & Radio (Local & National)
- Work with multiple clients
- Attend internal and external client meetings
- Work with digital teams to ensure reports are in depth and timely
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Math or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in media buying and planning, in both digital and traditional media, with a thorough understanding of media plans, post-analysis, and local media negotiation.
- Excellent verbal and oral communications skills, with the ability to explain complex plans.
- Logical and analytical, but also a creative thinker who enjoys working in a collaborative environment, the negotiation process, and building business relationships.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and task management skills required.
About Marketsmith Companies
With free drinks and healthy snacks, a game room where you can blow off some steam, a walking club, and weight loss programs; paid time off and Summer Fridays; a robust benefits package including health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance, health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a matched 401K; guest speakers, access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools, an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA, and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and animals in need, Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.
Come and be challenged at Marketsmith, where we do great work so we can do good things.
- City: Cedar Knolls
- Job posted on: Aug. 23, 2016
- Posting expires on: Sept. 22, 2016
- Respond to: email@example.com
January 4, 2017
January 4, 2017
January 4, 2017