Shutterstock – Global Media Manager
Shutterstock is seeking a Global Media Manager to help grow the channel and take it to the next level. This person will be responsible for maximizing display revenue for all Shutterstock products and brands globally. They will actively research new opportunities as well as test and optimize campaigns to help grow the program and drive performance. Creative thinking and initiative will be encouraged as they collaborate with other team members and departments.
- Lead display efforts for Shutterstock business units (Images, Video/Footage, Music, other) with a specific focus on mobile advertising and social media advertising
- Responsible for market penetration and new customer acquisition via the Display channel using a mix of strategic partners (i.e. DSPs, direct buys, remarketing, etc.) to achieve revenue targets
- Manage the Display budget and allocate effectively across partners and campaigns
- Research, build a media plan, and negotiate media buys with Digital media publishers
- Lead the development & optimization of campaign creative (banners, videos, landing pages)
- Oversee campaign setup: Work with agency to implement ad serving/tracking, traffic creative, and QA campaigns
- Use detailed analytics to understand customer segments and performance in order to best expand and optimize media and creative.
- Implement A/B and multivariate creative and landing page testing with a focus on increased conversion rates and revenue.
- Share performance updates and learnings with the team
- Related work experience and/or BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields.
- 5 years working in a results-driven marketing environment with some experience in marketing B2B products and services (preferably with online subscription products). A diverse marketing background, preferably with international display experience is a plus
- Experience managing large display campaigns and budgets as well as a proven record of scaling and optimizing them for conversions via creative tests, landing page tests and other levers.
- Experience using 3rd party Ad Serving (DART, Sizmek, etc.) and Website Analytics (Google Analytics, comScore, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.)
- Advanced skills in Excel required
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing required
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player
- Familiarity with SQL and HTML a big plus
- Knowledge of photography and technology is a plus
- A positive attitude, sense of humor, and creative problem solving skills
February 11, 2017
January 4, 2017
January 4, 2017