World Wildlife Fund, Inc. – Corporate Engagement Coordinator
World Wildlife Fund, Inc. – Corporate Engagement Coordinator – 17049
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks a Corporate Engagement Coordinator at our Washington, DC office.
Assists the Private Sector Engagement (PSE) team in the development and management of corporate partnerships to advance WWF’s conservation mission, maximize revenue and increase awareness of WWF. Supports the implementation and coordination of WWF’s employee engagement initiative to drive sustainability in the workplace. This is a 12 month(date of hire) position.
- Supports strategy and resources team members through research, coordination and administrative tasks that contribute to the successful management of existing corporate partnerships focused on employee engagement and the addition of new relationships.
- Participates in the development of key content and materials for the employee engagement platform, including basic tools, events, resources and tips to increase sustainability in the workplace.
- Manages calendar for employee engagement content, aligned with WWF’s Marketing and Communications team and Development team activities. Coordinates the execution of various sustainability-themed webinars with WWF experts throughout the year.
- Assists PSE team members in promoting WWF’s employee engagement offerings through development of materials. Compiles regular updates from PSE team members on outreach to companies, and assists Supervisor in monitoring progress against new business development goals.
- Responds to inquiries from the public about WWF’s workplace giving and employee engagement offerings. Fields incoming corporate requests, evaluating whether a prospective relationship aligns with the organization and program goals. Discusses each qualified opportunity with Supervisor to determine next steps in developing the partnership.
- Tracks and monitors basic financial information and metrics for workplace giving and employee engagement, compiling and providing reports to PSE team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Requires 0-2 years of experience in account management, communications, or a marketing-related field. Experience with conservation and sustainability is a plus.
- Demonstrates a history of initiative and accountability for work
- Sees the value in working with others and contributing toward larger goals and projects
- Has a strong desire to learn
- Enjoys developing new ideas and approaches to reach goals
- Enjoys finding creative solutions to problems or road blocks
- Detailed organizational skills and ability to follow up on long-term projects
- Ability write, edit & proofread written materials
- Ability to prioritize, handle many details; meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is preferred.
- The deadline for applications is January 17th, 2017 at 5:00pm.
February 11, 2017
January 4, 2017
January 4, 2017